I am here! Still here. Despite the craziness of this week and my lack of blogging, I am taking a breathing break to spend some time to put into words some jumbled thoughts from this week. At the moment, I am sitting on my bed, with every movement of my body sending out whiffs of beer. My co-worker put Big Brother on the TVs at work tonight and so, half of the last just of keiths red I poured ended up all over me because I was watching the veto competition instead of the tilt of the spout. great.
That being said, I am overwhelmed with exhaustion and so I will point form some things I have been thinking about and leave them to perhaps expound upon later...
- "You are not our little closet secret anymore" -Jamie at my photography opening
- Angus and Julia Stone are my new favourite musical artists
- What would your parents have been like had they led different lives?
- I really love poetry
- I think I could do great post graduate work in sociology on reality television shows
- 10 years is a very small block of time, but in the next ten years, my life will most likely be drastically changed
- post script to the one above...I want to be able to say that every 10 years
- Bodies need sleep